Thursday, March 5, 2009

Technical Difficulties

Oh heavens to Murgatroyd. I have messed up my account here and messed it up bad. I didn't know that my Blogger account was also a Google account. So when I deleted my Google account it deleted my original Confessions of a Bling Princess blog. I am going to be restoring as much of it as I can, and this blog will be under construction for some time as get it all sorted out. Unless a miracle happens and the powers that be at Blogger can restore my original blog....here is a link to the original Confessions blog, where my cut files will remain. I will be adding new cut files here as I create them.

The old website is Confessions of a Bling Princess.

I am hoping that the powers that be at Blogger will be able to restore my original blog. But I'm going to attempt to recreate it as best I can just in case. Lesson for the week: Do not delete anything at 3am, when I'm in a tired stupor. Do not delete anything until the morning, after I've had a cup or three of coffee and I'm more alert, awake, and focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment