Friday, September 4, 2009

Kindergarten Transition Day

This year, our school district's kindergarten class is now an all-day program. Elizabeth is a kindergarten repeater, and is so far benefiting from the new program. "Kindergarten Transition Day" was a day for all new kindergarteners to adjust to a longer school day. Elizabeth joined her classmates for a tour of the school, meeting all the teachers, and even practiced buying lunch in the cafeteria. She had a ball that day, and I got a couple of great photos!


She'd dressed herself this day on the stipulation that I dress her for her actual first day of school. I got about four pictures altogether, and when I got home I found that the Sassy Blinging Babes' weekly challenge was a school-related layout (LO), so I got cracking and did the Kindergarten Transition Day LO quick enough to be eligible for the challenge:


The background paper is from Basic Grey's "Recess" collection, the solid cardstock is from Bazzill, and I used Cricut's "Plantin Schoolbook" font for the lettering. All flowers are Prima. All in all, she had a great Transition Day and is on her way to a great year of Kindergarten...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment